Google+ House Revivals: The Blitsy Bandit Strikes

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Blitsy Bandit Strikes

I love Blitsy. If you're not familiar with Blitsy, it's an online discount craft retailer. The website is full of helpful tutorials, and they offer daily sales. I spend the workweek in a very urban environment, which translates: craft supply desert, so being able to buy supplies online, from stores like Blitsy, is wonderful. Well, the other day, the Blitsy Bandit struck in my building!

Here's a picture that shows what I would rather be doing, instead of
 going through security cam footage, looking for the Blitsy Bandit.

Blitsy recently held an amazing warehouse sale, with items up to 70% off! They had stamps and dies and papers, and punches, being sold for a song. I ordered from their sale on multiple days. Imagine my dismay when a package I'd been excitedly awaiting, was stolen from our mail room. Heart. Breaking.



I posted this security camera image, of the Blitsy Bandit stealing my package, on my Facebook page the other day, and the nice people over at Blitsy heard about it and contacted me. They were so sweet -- insisting on replacing the items they could replace, and offering me a store credit. This was above and beyond. I told them I did not expect anything, as this was just an unfortunate incident that occurred after the box was delivered to my building, but they insisted.

I've loved Blitsy since I first discovered it at the SNAP blog conference, but now I am a devoted and forever loyal customer. Their's was the best customer service I've ever experienced.

I want you to love Blitsy the way I do! You can use this referral link to get $10 off your first order of $40 or more.  I do receive a small store credit, when you use my link, however I would recommend the company, regardless.

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to House Revivals in the sidebar, so you won't miss the fun projects we have planned. Find us on Facebook, too, so you can catch all the "in between" stuff, and see what I'm working on throughout week on Instagram. Feel free to link today's project to all your favorite social media sites.

~Amanda