Google+ House Revivals: Amazing Ways to Re-purpose Vintage Doors

Friday, June 13, 2014

Amazing Ways to Re-purpose Vintage Doors

We have a really cool door re-purposing project in the works for the beach house, so I have had doors on the brain lately!  I am constantly amazed at all the creative people sharing their ideas on the web.


I can seriously spend way too much time reading about re-purposing projects -- this stuff just sucks me in. How about you?  Here are some of my favorite re-purposed doors from around the web:


This Etsy listing for a re-purposed vintage door is so cute.... and the staging is pretty awesome, too!


This vintage screen door does double duty as a storage shelf and a pot rack. Because it's a screen door, it doesn't block a lot of light.


Not Just a  Housewife created this stunning screen!


I am seriously IN LOVE with these matching doors used as mounts for those amazing sconces!


This must be the BEST store display ever. What a charming way to display garments!


At Dreamy Whites, chippy old doors make great bedfellows!


Killer B Designs created this lovely coffee table.


How about building a sunny yellow arbor with a set of old doors?


At Creatively Living, they created this sweet chalkboard door!

Did these ideas inspire you to look at old doors differently? Let me know in the comments.